Because the cost of hiring errors is staggering, the ability to assess and hire great people, while weeding out "polished pretenders" is one of a leader's most important roles. You must have the right plan, structure, skillset, and mindset. This session covers all these aspects in very specific detail:
- The ONE key to developing the most effective interview mindset
- How to use effective interview psychology to improve your image and leverage
- The most effective interview question samples
- The best questioning techniques to weed out exaggeration
- How to make the best candidates want to choose your workplace
- How to determine if the candidate has the "Five Unteachables"
- And much more!
Don't hire one more person until you've attended this session!