Packaging is the first touch point of contact between your product and the customer. Whatever is printed on the packaging is taken at face value and assumed to be true, but most importantly a genuine product. However, counterfeiters are becoming craftier and can create convincing copies of your product, right down to the packaging, fooling the unknowing customer. It is paramount that you protect your products and brand reputation by investing in package authentication technologies.
• Milind Palany, Global Brand Protection Lead - India & South Asia, J&J Pharma
• Rahul Bhargava, Technical Director, Packaging Prescriptions
• Ankit Gupta, Director Growth & Strategy, Holostik
• Ashish Vasudeva, Business Development Manager, HP India
• Subrato Dey, DGM-Industry Engagement, GS1 India
• Ajit Singh, Chairman, ACG Mumbai
• Mihir Mohanta, General Manager-Supply Chain, Mother Dairy
• Rajat Wahi, Partner, Deloitte India
Join us to explore what anti counterfeit packaging and technologies are being implemented across the value chain to enhance consumer trust.