This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AD/CVD, U.S. Customs and Border Protection's enforcement actions and investigative process, as well as a review of EAPA regulations and provide insights on best practices to protect your company in this contentious area of U.S. Customs and Border Protection enforcement.
In This Webinar You Will Learn:
- Why Collecting AD/CV Duty Revenue is a Priority for CBP
- What is The Enforce and Protect Act of 2015 (EAPA)?
- CBP’s New AD/CV Duty Evasion Investigative Process
- Overview of The EAPA Strict Timelines
- The Role of “Interested Parties” in Initiating Investigations
- What You Should Do Now to Reduce Your Company’s Risk
- Jennifer Diaz
- David Craven
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturers With Foreign Operations
- U.S. Purchasers of Foreign Made Product
- Customs Brokers
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals
- In-House Legal Counsel
- Product Development Managers
- Others Interested in AD/CVD
Eligible for 1 CCS/MCS NEI Credit
- Input your NCBFAA NEI ID number at the time of registration to receive credit.