Now it's time to cover the QBO Quarterly Update in which we will look at "what's new with QBO and the QuickBooks Ecosystem." Liz will be hosting 'solo' as Murph will be out of town on a business trip.
• Improved chart of accounts experience for new QBO customers
• Search enhancements for QB Desktop migrators
• New Connect to Square app for QBO
• Changes coming to estimates and invoices in QBO
• Trips feature in QBO available to all admin types
Newly added, updated or enhanced features or functionality made to QuickBooks Online-Advanced during the past 90-days.
• New multi-company reports tab in QBO-Advanced
• Add attachments to tasks in QBO-Advanced
• Smart Insights in performance center in QBO-Advanced
• Changes coming to bill approval workflows in QBO-Advanced
• Bill approval workflows in QBO-Advanced
• Custom role preview in QBO-Advanced
• Desktop role migration in QBO-Advanced
Newly added, updated or enhanced features or functionality made to QuickBooks Payroll during the past 90-days.
• Auto Payroll now supports multiple pay schedules
• QBO Payroll: Flexibility for employee tax settings
• Paycheck corrections in QBO Payroll
• QuickBooks Online Payroll employee on-boarding and flexible setup
Announcements impacting the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Program during the past 90-days.
• Pricing changes for QuickBooks (Desktop) ProAdvisors
• New 'Payroll Certification' for QBO ProAdvisors
• Additional features/benefits rolling-out
Other Intuit QuickBooks Ecosystem enhancements during the past 90-days.
• Release of QuickBooks Desktop 2022 (etc.)
• Intuit's Purchase of Mailchimp
Be on the look-out for more details to be published within Insightful Accountant between now and the show.