A Panel Discussion Featuring: C3 Workplace Visionary Officer, Donna Miller, Paradigm Marketing and Design President, Rachel Durkan, Sandler Trainings, Cal Thomas, and Crothers Consulting CEO, Laura Crothers Osborn
Are you worried about the economy?
Have you been affected by the great resignation?
What is your plan to position yourself for growth, despite all the uncertainty?
Consumer confidence dropped again last month. But success is the difference between having a good plan and an effective execution strategy in each area of business: marketing, sales, operations, and human resources.
“A difficult economic environment argues for the need to innovate more, not to pull back.” - Former American Express CEO Ken Chenault.
Join us for this panel discussion where experts in marketing, sales, operations, and human resources will discuss innovative strategy for your business to thrive in uncertain times.
Our panel will discuss:
• How to leverage uncertainty and position your business to gain market share
• New strategies for hiring and engaging key positions to strengthen your culture
• How to adapt your selling philosophy and style to buyer uncertainty
• How to tie it all together and stay focused on what brings you the best ROI on time and dollars
This webinar is ideal for:
• Business owners and leaders
• Business development professionals
• Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals