Oil-rich Nigeria is turning to renewable energy in a big way. The country has recently invested more than USD 20 billion in solar power projects, seeking to boost the capacity of the national grid and reduce reliance on it by building mini-grids in rural areas without electricity.
Under the National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Policy (NREEEP), Nigeria commits itself to sourcing 20% of electricity generation from renewables by 2030 - with PV, wind power, geothermal, hydropower, and biomass all to be developed.
Nigeria, the most populous country in Africa, has the second-largest off-grid energy market in the world.
JOIN US TO DISCUSS;
• Nigeria on track to meet its global targets - Outlook of a huge nascent renewable energy market in Africa
• Featuring upcoming projects in Solar PV, wind power, geothermal, hydropower and biomass
• New Technology, integrated energy solutions, storage system and other industry and commercial applications
• Nigeria – Going bullish on distributed power, off-grid solutions and mini-grid deployment
WHY ATTEND: Not just a webinar - a full event experience!
• Two days of online sessions, for 8+ hours;
• 25+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Nigeria;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
1 delegate – Early bird: EUR 235 / Standard rate: EUR 335
2 delegates – Early bird: EUR 295 / Standard rate: EUR 395
3 delegates – Early bird: EUR 395 / Standard rate: EUR 495
*Early bird available on or before 26 February 2021
**Payment instructions will be given following your registration.