As countries throughout the world begin to open up after long periods of lockdown; our distinguished panel will consider the possible routes to recovery and the implications for value and valuation.
• Ethiopis Tafara – VP and Chief Risk Officer, World Bank Group (MIGA)
• Alistair Darling – IVSC Chair & former UK Chancellor of the Exchequer
• Lim Hwee Hua – IVSC Trustee & former Deputy Finance Minister of Singapore
• Srividya Gopal – MD & Southeast Asia Leader, Duff & Phelps, A Kroll Business
• Jonathan Hausman - Managing Director and Head of Global Strategic Relationships, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP)