Developing an apprenticeship programme for your existing workforce can be a complex and resource intensive exercise. In this interactive webinar, we’ll discuss why apprenticeships aren’t just for new starters, guiding you through the considerations and common pitfalls employers often face, and how to overcome them.
Delivered by Rachel Roby, Strategic Apprenticeship Lead at Cogent Skills, this webinar is ideal for employers who are in the early stage development of setting up their own apprenticeship programme or looking to scale up and develop their existing activity.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand the role of Apprenticeships and the regulatory environment
- Develop your knowledge around requisite apprenticeship standards
- Learn how you can use apprenticeships to upskill and reskill on the job
- Address critical skills gaps and future proof your workforce
- Create exciting pathways for learning and development in your own organisation
Attendees will also have the opportunity to pre-submit apprenticeship related questions.
Existing SIP Members can also book on an extended workshop version of this webinar benefiting from in-depth apprenticeship support in an informal group setting with employers across industry. Speak to your membership manager for more information