Competing with Amazon, Netflix, or Zillow isn’t easy, but that’s exactly what government agencies are having to do these days. Sort of. You see, now that citizens are used to receiving exceptional customer experience (CX) from private companies, they expect that kind of service all the time, even from their government agencies. But it doesn’t look like they’re delivering.
KUBRA research found that citizen payment experiences have stayed static in the last two years, ranging from fair to good. This not only shows that there’s lots of room for improvement, but also that government agencies have a long road ahead to make the citizen payment experience even better. Join us as we talk about citizens’ payment experiences, how billing and payment trends differ today from 2019, and the effect of COVID-19 on citizens’ behaviors.
RSVP to this exclusive webinar covering:
- What government services citizens want to pay for with digital solutions
- What channels they use and how they prefer to pay
- How COVID-19 affected their payment preferences
- How they prefer to receive statements
- How they like to contact their government agencies
Alison Copeland, Senior Director, Marketing, KUBRA
Troy Cope, Director, Government Services, KUBRA