While thought leadership has proven to be effective in the United States and other markets, it’s relatively underused in Latin America—even though the region offers impressive opportunities to employ this tactic.
Part of the reason for the underuse of thought leadership in LatAm is that people are unsure how to execute it. Over the years, AMI has been successful in using thought leadership for its own marketing and helping other companies, so in this workshop we’re going to dig into all the practical know-how you need to succeed.
First, we start with strategy:
• 5 crucial questions you MUST ask—and answer—with your internal team before you write ONE word
• Ideas for measuring effectiveness…and ROI
• Why content farms are a terrible idea
• 4 ways to get fresh, exciting content ideas that will get clicks, shares and views
• How to develop content using SEO tricks to improve your content’s rankings
After strategy, we explain how to develop thought leadership content for different formats:
• 5 proven strategies for developing blog content that draw clicks and spike traffic
• How to write blog copy that people love reading: style, the proper length, storytelling elements and structure
• Developing great graphics and visual components—and what you should NEVER do
• Why original research makes for great whitepapers and webinars and how to execute this
• 2 easy ideas to structure whitepapers in ways that readers will love
• Keys to creating effective webinars and building heavily shared infographics
Then other key steps:
• Distributing your content: best practices that are proven to work
• Building a thought leadership team: 5 options to put one together
• Strategies to scale up your thought leadership efforts quickly and efficiently
And much more. Don’t miss this practical workshop to either kick off thought leadership at your company—or improve your execution.