Part of the 2021 State of Downtown Pittsburgh: Reforge Edition, presented by the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership.
What is happening in Greater Downtown through a development lens? Hear from leaders in Pittsburgh who are creating the ‘next big project’ to further transform Pittsburgh’s urban core. This session will feature a series of individual project presentations.
Opening session remarks by Marty LaMar, Chief Economic Development Officer, City of Pittsburgh
- Heinz Hall Renovations, Melia Tourangeau, President and CEO, Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
- The Industrialist Hotel Pittsburgh, Kelly Giger, Director of Sales and Marketing, Industrialist Hotel Pittsburgh
- City Club Apartments, Jonathan Holtzman, Founder, Chairman and CEO, City Club Apartments
- Duquesne University College of Osteopathic Medicine, William Generett Jr., Esq., Senior Vice President for Civic Engagement and External Relations, Duquesne University
- Carnegie Library Downtown Branch Renovation, Mary Frances Cooper, President and Director, Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Smith & Fifth, Steve Coven, Vice President of Asset Management, Stark Enterprises
- Kaufmann’s Grand on Fifth, Leonard Klehr, Vice Chairman, Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds
- Lower Hill Redevelopment Plan, Kevin Acklin, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, Pittsburgh Penguins
- 1501 Penn Avenue, J. Matthew Cassin, Founding and Managing Principal, Acram Group & Christopher Deppoliti, Managing Director, Acram Group
- Completing the Loop, A Movement to Complete and Enhance Pittsburgh’s Riverfronts, Matt Galluzzo, President and CEO, Riverlife