The countries from Central Asia will continue to rely on gas and oil for the foreseeable future, but the time to seize the opportunity to go green and demonstrate the immediate positive effect of investments in renewables is NOW more than ever.
Renpower Central Asia 2020 will dig deeper into these and more pressing subjects in today’s fast changing realities for the energy sectors. Over 20 experts will join us to brainstorm possible scenarios and solutions for overcoming these new challenges and how the market shall adapt and go through this with the support of Governments and international lenders.
Not just a webinar - a full event experience! Why attend:
• Two days of online sessions, for 6.5+ hours;
• 20+ expert speakers to learn about renewable energy developments in Central Asia;
• Participate to the live Q&A and also access the on-demand recording of the event to view the presentations and panel discussions later on;
• Access our platforms to network with attendees for up to 5 weeks after the event (create your profile, schedule meetings, messaging and more);
• Connect from anywhere in the world & share business opportunities!
TO REGISTER, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW
Registration of 1 attendee: EUR 195 – Early bird (on or before 14 August 2020) / EUR 295 – Standard rate (after 14 August 2020)
Registration of 2 attendees: EUR 295 – Early bird (on or before 14 August 2020) / EUR 395 – Standard rate (after 14 August 2020)
*Payment instructions will be given following your registration.
Visit our website: https://euroconventionglobal.com/event/renpower-central-asia/