The decline of the high street has never been more evident than watching some of the most established and culturally engrained UK retailers fold during the last 18 months. Organisations have struggled to adapt to the e-commerce related challenges of modernising their infrastructure to compete against the online first challengers.
Considering the difficult trading conditions and demands of customers, what impact has quality and the principles of robust software testing had on e-commerce? Furthermore how could that quality mindset be applied to support traditional bricks and mortar stores as they transition to offer customers a true omni-channel experience?
Join us on the 9th September at 11am where our expert panel will discuss these key topics:
1) Why has the high street floundered & why has ecommerce been successful?
2) To what extent has quality engineering and test automation enabled the success of ecommerce?
3) To achieve a successful omni-channel experience, is it important for retailers to adopt an Agile methodology in store as well as online?
4) What is a quality mindset to you – and why should retailers look to inject that into their businesses?
5) What skills are required for the modern tester in a fast-moving retail and/or ecommerce environment?