Word of mouth is one of the most effective forms of marketing, but one of the most difficult to predict and scale.
On Tuesday, September 14th join Nick Soman, CEO of Decent, the provider of Affordable healthcare for startups as he shares the playbook for building and scaling your referral program to supercharge growth.
Nick is a serial entrepreneur who scaled his first company to millions and sold it to Napster, and has worked to build the Kindle at Amazon and led the growth team at Gusto.
In this session, Nick uncovers:
- Why referral marketing is your biggest superpower
- Which referral strategy is right for your business
- The key elements of a high converting referral program
- How to build viral loops that can help you get more referrals
- How to incentivize people to refer friends
- How to acquire new customers via referrals while keeping CAC low
- Success stories
- Key metrics and how to track referral impact using dashboards, analytics, and real-time results