A handful of advisers and planners are proving that LinkedIn is a land of digital opportunity.
They’re using it to:
• Raise their profile
• Find new clients
• Solve their recruitment challenges.
However, with over 33 million users in the UK, it can be tough to cut through the noise and make yourself heard.
How do you solve that problem?
Understand how LinkedIn’s algorithm works and then change your behaviour so it works for you, not against you.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
During this webinar we will:
• Reveal the 10 simple things you can do to ensure LinkedIn’s algorithm loves you
• Explain what the “golden hour” is and why it’s important
• Help you understand the difference between “like”, “react”, ”share” and “comment”, and which is more powerful
• Explain how to “wake up” the LinkedIn algorithm before you post
• Reveal why you, or your team, should never share posts
• Explain the key measurements of success on LinkedIn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Financial advisers and planners
• Marketing Managers and Executives
• Practice managers.
The webinar will take place at 10.00 am on Wednesday 20 July.
It’ll last for an hour, including time for questions.
We are passionate advocates for the advice and planning community and want as many consumers as possible to benefit from the great work that you do, so this webinar is free.
HOW TO BOOK?
Complete your details below and we’ll send you a personalised link to join us.