Many employees and leaders struggle to understand how they fit into the larger piece of the puzzle and how what they do on a daily basis really impacts the big picture. Planned use of Hoshin Kanri, specifically the X matrix, can help create a visible link for everyone to understand their personal contribution. Once understood, employee engagement and productivity can increase, change can become easier, and everyone can point to how they make a difference.
- Learn how we have implemented Hoshin Kanri across multiple organizations.
- See the benefits of its execution, as well as some drawbacks.
- Discover how these concepts can be presented to all levels of employees, with careful focus on what is in it for them.
- Get a roadmap and template to ensure you are making the right decisions and project selections with respect to company strategy or directives.
- Understand how an X matrix can ease the load of performance reviews and goal setting on both the employee and the leader, and how an X matrix can help change management efforts from both the implementation team’s perspective and those undergoing the change.