The Northpark Private Hospital invites General Practitioners to attend this live, online and interactive meeting presented by Dr Midia Alias and Dr Sahar Abdullah, and hosted by Charmayne Thompson.
Activity ID 214363.
This update has been developed with a dual focus:
• To assist GP’s in correctly navigating the new cervical screening program and understanding the differences to screening recommendations with respects to different patient populations.
• To assist GP in their management of obese patients prior to and during pregnancy.
Through this activity, GP's will be able to:
1. Know the differences between the older cervical screening regime and the new/ current screening regime;
2. Be aware of the differences in Cervical Screening recommendations for different patient populations eg: in immune-deficient patients or early sexual activity or child abuse patients;
3. How best to assist patients to manage their weight prior to conception and during pregnancy which in turn will reduce the patient’s risk of obesity-related complications during pregnancy;
4. Knowing ways in which to best manage the obese, pregnant patient including knowing when to refer to other care providers.
Healthscope is a CPD education provider under the RACGP CPD Program.
GPs are invited to direct any pre-meeting questions for Lucy Jeffries, Healthscope BDM (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you do not wish to receive further clinical updates, or invitations to educational seminars, from the facilitators, please email email@example.com prior to the activity.