This webinar is made available to you on a donation basis:
If you have already donated, thank you for your generous donation.
Our special guest to this month's webinar is Marlene Ogawa. Marlene Ogawa’s work at Synergos focuses on bridging leadership through systems thinking and partnership building. At the heart of her work is relational leadership and social connectedness for personal and collaborative systems change. Marlene facilitates various engaging and participatory virtual dialogues and workshops on diversity, equity and inclusion, new leadership, social justice and systemic change.
In this webinar, we'll be exploring how to reconnect your purpose with your passion and doing the inner work of social change.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
This series is sponsored by Canadian Centre for Brief Coaching, and hosted by Women's Inter Church Council of Canada (WICC) to support the mission and activities of the WICC:
1. Provide an exit from human trafficking; enable healing and recovery for victims of sexual exploitation.
2. Healthy Food Production: Construction of Communal Gardens in small communities across Canada to address economic barriers to food access.
3. Emergency COVID-19 support for AIDS Orphans and their caregivers in Africa.
4. Transitional housing and counselling support for victims of domestic violence. Funds are needed to adjust spaces and programs to comply with COVID-19 safe practices.
5. Supporting temporary migrant workers during the pandemic.
ABOUT THE SERIES
We are launching this webinar series to encourage, educate, and equip you to have better conversations with yourself and others around you. These webinars will help you learn how to have better conversations with yourself and others with the simple wisdom of Solution-Focused Dialogues.
Thank you for the gift of education and love.
CCBC & WICC