Join this exciting webinar to learn about the latest research conducted by the LDES Council'. The Net-Zero Heat report takes on the ambitious task of benchmarking and quantifying the global capacity of LDES, including thermal energy storage (TES). The report explores the potentials and promises of TES, the impact on global system costs and the pathways to achieve net-zero power and heat by 2050.
To read the report, please visit: https://www.ldescouncil.com/insights/
- Camilla Nilsson, Kyoto Group
- Dr. Christian Thiel, ENERGYNEST
- Avi Brenmiller, Brenmiller Energy
- Godart van Gendt, McKinsey & Company
- Julia Souder (moderator), LDES Council