- Anne Bergman, Federation of European Publishers
- Cristina Mussinelli, Fondazione LIA
- Inmaculada Placencia Porrero, European Union
- Luc Audrain, Publishing Consultant
New accessibility legislation is being implemented across Europe which is likely to have broad implications for the publishing industry. This session will:
- Introduce the legislation, outline its broad aims and timeline for implementation
- Discuss the intended benefits consumers are likely to encounter throughout Europe and how these may have global implications
- Highlight some of the considerations for publishers, retailers, technology companies and others involved in the industry
- Offer practical advice for finding further information and following developments
This webinar is especially relevant for:
- Anyone working in or with the publishing industry, especially those directly or indirectly active in Europe
- Consumers interested in how the legislation will positively impact them
This webinar will be of particular interest to any organization active in Europe but will have implication and will therefore be of interest to a global audience.
1500 Universal Time (800 PDT, 1100 EDT, 1600 BST, 1700 CEST)
All webinars in this series are recorded and made available on daisy.org the following week.