PhD candidates from the University of Tasmania:
1. Duyen Tran (Pharmacy)
2. Indika Fernando (ARC Training Centre for Innovative Horticultural Products)
3. Christelle Auguste (Australian Maritime College)
These three PhD candidates will present their current research in ground-breaking areas in a forum to celebrate Science Week. The three topics will be:
1. Duyen Tran on " 'Diabesity': a new opportunity for reducing the incidence of Type 2 Diabetes in the Obesity epidemic";
2. Indika Fernando on "A Bumpy Road to Perfect Fruits"';
3. Christelle Auguste on "Tidal energy is coming to Tasmania".