Join our panel of financing experts to learn about what financing products and resources are available for your clients.
James Hall from Freddie Mac will bring you up to speed on:
• Affordable Product Solutions – Home Possible, HomeOne and HFA Advantage
• The background of Freddie Mac and their role in the mortgage process
• The mortgage ecosystem that makes the journey to homeownership possible for homebuyers
• Current market data trends that can help identify business growth opportunities for agents.
• Tools and Resources for first time homebuyers such as our Credit Smart course and Homebuyer U course – both programs are free!
• How to become a certified trainer in Credit Smart and utilize this to do consumer education in your local communities
Dennis Smith from Freddie Mac will join us and share everything you need to know about the Duty to Serve programs.
Jane Cavanagh, from the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency(NCHFA) will discuss the important Affordable programs specific to North Carolinians.
Karen Moravus from Fairway Independent will share additional resources on financing programs and their partnership with both NCHFA and Freddie Mac.