The Monster Series Live with Yvonne MacInnis and Lijha Stewart is inspired by Halloween but influenced by makeup techniques used by pros in today’s industry. This is the perfect time to master your special effects and artistic skills that will get you booked on jobs!
Week 4 of Monster Series -Character Creation- Pop Art Zombie vs. SFX Zombie: Our last week is all about the Undead. Join Lijha and Yvonne for a final lesson in creating effects using both special effects products and body paint. They will take you to the dark world of zombie makeup, from painting a pop art zombie to creating a full on movie quality zombie. We will cover applying transfers, working with gelatins using tooth decay, advanced coloring and face/body painting techniques.
In this 90-minute webinar to transform into a Pop Art Zombie and SFX Zombie, you will learn:
• Creating zombie makeup using special effects products and body paint
• Applying transfers and working with gelatins using tooth decay
• Advanced coloring and face/body painting techniques
Cost: $20 |Limited Space Available
*BONUS - Exclusive access to our Costume Contest on Friday, October 30th at 4:00 PM in Eastern Time.
Open to anyone who has registered for any of the Monster Series sessions. Win products from Alcone Company & Danessa Myricks Beauty.
* You are required to open the Zoom invitation you receive after registering for this webinar, please make sure you have the webinar link.
* The second email will be sent an hour before the webinar begins. All webinars are Eastern Standard Time.
* Refunds or recordings will not be available if you miss the live webinar date and time, please add the webinar to your calendar or set a reminder for yourself.
* Please be sure to list your zoom access email with no mistakes in order to receive the invite.
This Webinar is Sponsored by: Danessa Myricks Beauty and Alcone Company