The Early Career Researcher Showcase celebrates good research, communicated well.
The five finalists are:
• Peer pressuring stem cells into brain cells - Dr Kiara Bruggeman, Australian National University
• Beehive "breathalyser" for disease detection - Jessica Moran, CRC for Honey Bee Products
• Make your selfie healthy - Dr Gemma Sharp, Monash University
• Suitable for surgery? - Dr Ben Sinclair, Monash University
• Tracking circadian timing in shiftworkers for personalised interventions - Dr Julia Stone, CRC for Alertness, Safety and Productivity
Watch all finalists give short presentations for the chance to win $5,000, and vote for your favourite.
We would like to thank all entrants for their submissions, and CQUniversity for their continued partnership and support of the Early Career Researchers Showcase.