Join us this July as we host the 2020 Customer Experience West Africa Summit online!
The Customer Experience West Africa Summit is a platform for business owners, business leaders and business managers across West Africa to connect and gain new insight into how to grow their businesses across West Africa, one customer experience at a time.
Planned as a 2-day event, please see below the summit rundown.
DAY ONE: July 9, 2020. Virtual CX product, service, or solution exhibition via Zoom. (Interested in exhibiting to our 100+ participants? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
DAY TWO: July 10, 2020. The CX virtual summit via Zoom.
Get a fresh perspective on business growth by managing customer experience, product experience, brand experience, employee experience, culture, and leadership.
Meet our hosts and speakers.
1) deBBie akwara (Nigeria - host)
2) Clare Muscutt (United Kingdom)
3) Gbenga Omolokun (Nigeria)
4) Adinor Puplampu (Ghana)
5) Mandisa Makubalo (South Africa)
6) Richard KOUADIO (Cote D' Ivoire)
7) Ombeline Bernard Manusset Allant (Tunisia)
8) Oyedeji Amao (South Africa)
The topics to be covered at this year's virtual summit are
1) The role of leadership in the implementation of customer experience
2) How to drive organizational (employee) engagement through customer experience
3) How to be awesome at customer experience (CX)
4) Heartbeat or SideKick? Embedding CX at all levels of the organization
5) Emotional Technology: Building solutions for humans
6) Creating A Unique Brand Experience
7) The importance of diversifying customer contact channels
The CX West Africa Summit 2020 is brought to you by Vocalcom (Event Partner) and Survey2Connect (Event Sponsor) and Niche Customer Experience Consulting Firm (Event Organizer),