Hear Adam Duncan and Uche Abalogu discuss key topics including:
* Role data science and technology in investing
* Best practices in building a data science team
* Impact of data and automation on asset allocation, manager selection, portfolio monitoring, and reporting
* What technologies are being adopted by E&Fs, pension plans, investment consultants, and other allocators?
* Who is using AI and ML and what applications are being used?
* Which investment structures are getting the most focus when trying to incorporate a data driven approach? Private Markets, Public Markets, Macro research?
* Role of cloud adoption in building scalable data science frameworks