Studies have shown that our built environment has undeniable impacts to our health, wellbeing and performance. As the world continues post-COVID re-entry into the work place after the worst global economic crisis of modern times, learn what we can do to ensure the places where we work aid in our healing and our ability to handle stress.
Please join us on June 22, 2021 for a conversation with internationally recognized design and health and mind-body science pioneer, Esther Sternberg M.D. Dr. Sternberg is the author of Healing Spaces: The Science of Place and Well-Being, the book that provided a spark to the design and health movement.
1. Learn about the latest real-time environmental monitoring devices to optimize office spaces for health, wellbeing and performance.
2. Understand recent findings of health benefits of open office design.
3. Be able to define characteristics of open office spaces designed for human health.
4. Learn how to apply this information to optimize occupant experience and comfort.
5. Glimpse the future, where office environments will automatically optimize human health through the Internet-of-Things.
Part of the LGA Fireside Chat Series. Be one of the first 20 to register and receive a personal copy of Dr. Sternberg’s book, Healing Spaces: The Science of Place and Well-Being.