Ascentis in association with e-Memoir.
Complimentary webinar for tutors, curriculum managers, MIS and data managers.
This webinar will provide an update on the funding of programmes for adult learners, including the Adult Education Budget (AEB) and National Skills Fund, and consider implications for the planning and delivery of provision for 2021 to 2022. It will cover
• The range and scope of provision funded through the AEB and National Skills Fund
• Changes to the main elements of the AEB, including learning support
• Funding for English, maths, ESOL and digital skills
• New adult entitlements and sources of funding for adult skills, particularly for unemployed learners
• Impacts of devolved AEB arrangements on providers of adult learning
• Implications for the planning and delivery of programmes