Connect, be inspired and grow with Sans Bar Where You Are.
Join in on this one of a kind online experience as we recognize Pride Month and The Black Lives Matter Movement with festive vibes, alcohol-free fun and some of the most inspiring individuals around.
This evening of panel discussion, spoken word artistry and mocktails brings together the online community and leaders to discuss topics centered around inclusivity. Our second event is centered around the timely and important discussion about the LGBTQIA+ and BIPOC communities and the issues that disproportionately affect them. With our June 19th event date coinciding with Juneteenth, we will include conversation, performance and a look at activism around Pride and its intersectionality with the Black Lives Matter Movement as well as the integration of Black art as a way to celebrate a day that has been celebrated by the Black community for generations.
This event hosted on Zoom Friday, June 19th at 5:00pm PST and is free to all but please register.
The evenings panelists include.
Moderator: Sharelle Klaus, CEO, DRY Soda Co.
• Chris Marshall, Founder of Sans Bar
• Krystal Marx, Executive Director, Seattle Pride & Deputy Mayor, Burien
• Alexis Sanchez, Program Manager of The West Hollywood Project
• Astro Pittman, GSBA Scholar
The evening's artists include
• Lashaunycee O'Cain, Artist and Advocate
• Maddy "MADlines" Clifford, MFA, Writer, Musician, and Educator