The Institute for Peace & Diplomacy (IPD) in collaboration with InterVISTAS will host a discussion titled ‘Global Aviation Post-COVID-19: Institutional Considerations, Political Risks and the New Competitive Landscape’ on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 from 9-10:30AM ET. Registration is required through this page.
- Thomas Reynaert, Managing Director, Airlines for Europe (A4E)
- Abdul Wahab Teffaha, Secretary General, Arab Air Carriers Organization (AACO)
- George Petsikas, Chair, Industry Affairs Advisory Council (IATA), Senior Director, Government & Industry Affairs (Air Transat)
- Gonzalo Yelpo, Legal Director, Latin American and Caribbean Air Transport Association (ALTA)
- Subhas Menon, Director General, Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (AAPA)
Marcelo Garcia, Senior Director, InterVISTAS Consulting