To assess the effects of digitisation in the banking sector and discuss its role in supporting financial inclusion and promoting competition and innovation in the banking sector, the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy is conducting a webinar titled ‘The Future of Banking in a Digital World - Identifying Opportunities and Challenges for India’. This webinar is in furtherance of our independent research work on digital-only banking models.
The Keynote Address will be delivered by Dr Krishnamurthy Subramanian, Chief Economic Advisor to the Government of India
1. Mr Pramod Rao, Group General Counsel at ICICI Bank
2. Mr Shashank Kumar, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Razorpay
3. Mr Sean Hunter, Chief Information Officer at OakNorth
4. Mr Hemant Kshirsagar, India Fintech Leader at EY
5. Ms Shehnaz Ahmed, Fintech Lead at the Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy (Moderator)
In case of any queries or issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org