RNIB and Dolphin are delighted to invite you to join a FREE webinar and discover the latest improvements to RNIB Reading Services and the free EasyReader app.
Listening to the concerns of RNIB Reading Services members, Dolphin and RNIB have worked together to deliver a series of improvements to both EasyReader and the RNIB Reading Services library.
Join Steve Bennett and Colin Shales from Dolphin and Paul Porter from RNIB for a live demonstration of how both organisations are working together to improve the experience of finding, downloading and reading the Reading Services books.
The webinar will include:
• The latest improvements to titles from the RNIB Reading Services library
• What’s new in EasyReader 2.12.
• Support for ‘Apple Sign In’ added to EasyReader iOS
• Easier access to audio versions of titles from RNIB Reading Services and playing using voiceover
• And much more including your questions to Paul Porter from RNIB Reading Services or Dolphin.