When you are in the thick of running your business, planning an exit strategy might be the furthest thing from your mind. However, having an exit strategy in place for your business can help you better understand your company’s value and help you plan for the future.
We know developing an exit strategy can feel daunting. That’s why JEDCO and the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce teamed up to bring you a Prosper Jefferson webinar called “Preparing for Business Exit through Growth.” The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, October 27th, at 10:00 am. We’ve invited two experts to provide guidance and advice on navigating this important subject and setting your business up for long-term success. Attendees will learn:
• Coming to grips with the reality and need for planning a business exit
• Intrinsic and Extrinsic Business Value Drives
• Paths of Business Exit
• Common obstacles and uncommon solutions to maximize value and reduce taxation on the sale
• Learn, through levers completely within your control, how to increase the valuation and cash flow of your business. And have more free time with family and friends too!
• Discover the drivers of value that make businesses irresistible to buyers and make owners’ lives much less stressful, even if they don’t plan to exit right away.