Normal mood swings or clinically depressed –can you tell the difference?
Understanding mental health is a minefield for many of us, but that’s where we can help. Our presentation developed by experts has been designed to help you answer questions like this and gives you the knowledge and practical advice to:
• Identify depression from normal mood swings
• Understand the types of mental health concerns
• Recognise the symptoms of depression and anxiety
• Know when professional help is needed
• Understand the range of treatment options
• Have open, meaningful conversations
• Spot and monitor the warning signs
Our free, 45 minute sessions are presented by community members with lived experience of mental illness. The presenters speak from the heart, sharing their personal story as well as our expert knowledge.
• This presentation is held completely online.
• We will provide a link to the webinar upon registration, 24 hours and 1 hour before the start time.
• This webinar requires a computer and stable internet connection.