This Learning Forum will provide guidance and methods for the jurisdiction to develop an achievable, actionable, and sustainable vision and strategy for a comprehensive prevention services program based in collaboration, family-centeredness, equity and responsiveness to community needs. We will outline how this system must include services in all tiers of prevention and be anchored in the Social Determinants of Health.
1. Understand how to analyze County and Tribal systems data to specify patterns of need, which can contribute to disproportionality and disparity
2. Define and select appropriate services and EBPs that meet community needs in collaboration with provider agencies
3. Understand how County and Tribal partners can integrate prevention into existing service delivery processes across the system
4. Incorporate the tenets of the ICPM into prevention programming
5. Understand how to leverage the collaboration, planning and designing work for submission of the CPP into a shared implementation approach
Who Should Attend? Comprehensive Prevention Planning lead agency staff, County Prevention Planning Teams; staff and stakeholders of partner agencies/organizations.
1. This Learning Forum will be recorded. A link will be available to registered participants within two days of the Learning Forum.
2. By registering for for this Learning Forum, you consent to be added to the California Training Institute (CalTrin) mailing list.