In today's new environment, boundaries are more important than ever. Boundaries can help you to feel more effective and less stressed. This webinar will include a discussion of effective ways that can help you set boundaries in your life. This webinar will help you learn the steps you need to take to set these healthy boundaries.
In preparation for the discussion please consider the following questions:
- What areas of your life are you setting boundaries in effectively? Ineffectively?
- What is preventing you from effectively setting boundaries in the area identified above?
- In the areas you are effectively setting boundaries, what are some methods you are using?
- How do you feel when you are able to identify and articulate your boundaries?
- What might be possible if you were to communicate your boundaries in an intentional way to colleagues, friends or family?
- What are you willing to commit to moving forward?
About the presenter:
Erika Randall - VP of Business Transformation. Specializing in building teams and business turn-arounds. Erika holds a MBA in Management and Leadership from RIT, a MS Certificate in Supply Chain Management from Michigan State University, and is a Certified Leadership Coach. She enjoys helping others to reach their full potential and goals through her work. Outside of work, Erika enjoys outdoor activities in the FLX region including hiking, gardening and skiing.
This program is sponsored by the RRLC Library Assistants Group.
Free to RRLC & ESLN Members. This will be held on Zoom Webinar; registration is required.
We are committed to offering inclusive, diverse, and equitable services to all of our members. To request specific accommodations, including sign language interpretation, please contact Barbara Ciambor, email@example.com, at least five business days ahead of this program.