Please join us as we discuss the intersection of domestic violence and tribal law, as well as pro bono legal opportunities.
• The Honorable Devon Lomayesva | Chief Judge, Intertribal Court of Southern California
• The Honorable Jennifer Gerard | Riverside County Superior Court
• Linda Hughes | Retired Lieutenant, Riverside County Sheriff’s Department
• Keely Linton | Executive Director, Strong Hearted Native Women’s Coalition
• The Honorable Mark Vezzola | Chief Judge, Pala Band of Mission Indians and the Chemehuevi Indian Tribe / Directing Attorney, California Indian Legal Services
Moderator: Chief United States District Judge Philip S. Gutierrez