Henley & Partners cordially invites you to a webinar which aims to provide high-net-worth entrepreneurs and investors with more clarity around the recent changes in the Indian tax regime and what these changes mean to their current wealth structure, as well as how they can ensure they remain fully-compliant.
Expert panelists will also discuss sustainable wealth planning trends, the emergence of the multifamily office concept and how it is benefiting Indian HNW families. Lastly, the webinar will explore the growing interest in alternative residence among Indian investors who consider investment migration as a means to take their businesses global, diversify their wealth portfolio and provide their families with better lifestyle, education and even healthcare opportunities.
• Rishabh Shroff – Partner & Co-Head, Private Client, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
• Kunal S. Savani – Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
• Soumya Rajan – Founder and CEO, Waterfield Advisors
• Nirbhay Handa – Managing Director, South Asia Team, Henley & Partners
• Rory McDaid – Associate Director - Private Clients, Henley & Partners
Date: Wednesday, 21 July 2021
Time: 11.00am (India time)
By your action of voluntarily completing and clicking submit, you are providing your consent for us to use the information supplied to administer your participation in Henley & Partner's webinar events. This includes sharing the below registration fields with Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas for the same purpose. Further information on how we use your information can be found at https://www.henleyglobal.com/privacy-statement/