The internationally renowned experts from Belgium, Italy, France, and China. will share the latest learnings on the ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment the COVID-19 patients. An insightful dialogue event will be held around the following topics:
- Relevance of Lung Ultrasound in the diagnosis and its role among diagnostic imaging modalities available
- Organization of ultrasound examination in diagnosis and follow-up for COVID-19
- Basic range of skills required for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with COVID-19
- The role of Ultrasound in patients follow-up: an advanced stethoscope?
- Should only the lungs be evaluated by ultrasound?
*Please read our Privacy Notice for more detailed description of how Mindray process and protect your personal information. https://www.mindray.com/en/cookieprivacy.html
*By registering the webinar, you agree to submit your contact to the organizer.