This is a 60-minute panel discussion and we’re really excited to share with you a line-up of amazing brand leaders from the food and beverage community.
Who’s on the panel?
• Jacq Ellis-Jones, Marketing Director, Pip & Nut
• Sara Trechman, Co-founder, Well & Truly
• Julia Kessler, Co-founder, Nik & Kix
• Sarah Harrison, Client Services Director, Beyond
Who should attend?
Brand managers and marketers in the food and beverage sectors. Perhaps you’re thinking about launching a new brand, tackling a re-brand or hiring the right agency to help — get a sneak-peak into the process and benefits you can expect along the way.
What will you learn?
• The importance of competitive analysis when building your brand.
• How to go about securing investment and where to focus your budget.
• Branding strategies and tactics that will differentiate you in your marketplace.
• What customers want to see from brands and how to influence consumer perceptions.
• Things you can do to make a positive impact on your customer and communities.
We hope you can join us on Wednesday 19th May at 11am, just sign up here and do let us know if you have any burning questions for our panellists: email@example.com