The meticulous data selection for data-driven technologies generates significant engineering inefficiencies. Sensor data lacks meta-information about content and context and is therefore hard to search.
In this free, 60-minute webinar, experts from SiaSearch discuss how data recordings can be made easily accessible through content-based search, and how this helps engineers to accelerate development and improve underlying datasets.
Key topics and takeaways:
- Providing fast and scalable data access is crucial for efficient ADAS and autonomous vehicle development
- For data-driven technologies, smart data can make the difference
- Identifying data which contributes the most to model performance and data which creates biases in the models is crucial for improving performance
- Manual work can deal with research settings but does not scale to the ever-increasing amount of data
- SiaSearch helps you to make the most out of your data and improves the quality of your datasets
Can’t attend live? Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the webinar when it’s finished.