Length - 45mins/1 hour
Welcome to the GCSEPod online CPD programme!
The session will take you through:
• An Introduction to GCSEPod
• The Teaching and Learning Cycle – using GCSEPod as part of the classroom, as part of homework and as an independent tool
• Integration with other education platforms such as SatchelOne, Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams
• Monitoring usage - supporting intervention, identifying knowledge gaps and common misconception
Joining our webinar will give you and your teaching staff the opportunity to hear from our community of international subscribers. We welcome feedback and collaboration throughout the session.
You will have a chance to ask questions during the webinar.
• We'll use your information to run the webinar and send you an email afterwards with resources and a link to the recording.
• We'll remove any participant data (like chat or Q&A) from the recording before we publish it.
• Your personal information will be stored by Zoom in the US. Zoom are in Privacy Shield which means their storage in the US is compliant.
• Please see our webinar privacy notice for further information which can be found as a downloadable document from this web page https://www.gcsepod.com/privacy-policy/