Join Ed Burzminski, President/CEO of Chamber Marketing Partners, with his panel of guests:
Steve Rosansky, CEO of the Newport Beach CA Chamber of Commerce,
Rhonda Zunker, CEO of the Bulverde-Spring Branch TX Chamber of Commerce and
Lisa Hermes IOM CCE, CEO of the McKinney TX Chamber of Commerce
Representing three quite different communities, a coastal community, a growing community in the Dallas Metroplex and a fast growing former farming community, this panel discusses
1. Is print dead?
2. Why produce a printed publication?
3. What messaging works for each community
4. Non-dues revenue potential of printed publications
1. In this digital age, what value is there in print
2. How to define a printed publication's purpose
3. How to define the messaging for a publication
4. How much non-dues revenue a publication can add