A 2hr online webinar, via Zoom, with bestselling author Sarah Ockwell-Smith exploring the idea of ‘Gentle Discipline’ for children ages 0-8yrs. We will cover:
* what makes discipline effective (and ineffective)?
* what are boundaries - why you should have them, how to choose and set them and how to enforce them
* what role do consequences have in discipline?
* how to cope ‘in the moment’ with tricky behaviour
* how to formulate a long term plan for coping with difficult behaviour
* what are age appropriate behaviours and how does brain development impact behaviour and the best discipline methods?
* why ‘gentle’ is not permissive! (And how to stop straying into permissive territory).
* how to control your own behaviour and why what you do is much more impactful than what you say
* realistic expectations for results (and what to do when you’re not seeing them quickly enough).
Sunday 9th May 2021
10am - 12 (GMT)
Zoom - live online webinar
£25 per device (2 or more people can watch the webinar from the same device/location).
Please note this is a live webinar, featuring a live Q&A/feedback (it is not possible to submit questions in advance), however, should you find you are not able to attend the webinar then there will be a video made available for you to watch for 7 days after the event, via a time limited private Facebook group on a 'watch only' temporary basis (ie you will be unable to download or share the video). It is not possible to view the video outside of Facebook and it is your responsibility to view the video before it is deleted on May 16th 2021. No refunds will be given if the video is not watched in time.
Tickets are non-refundable once the event has started, no refunds will be made for any reason after 10am GMT May 9th 2021.