The Forum will Explore
● White Privilege and Local Racial/Ethnic Inequities
● Examination of systemic racism in our K12 schools and public safety departments
● Our community’s ‘To-Do’ list to reverse systemic racism as defined by our local black, brown and
● Actions to address systemic racism within the County, City of Santa Barbara and SB School District
● How individuals can strive to be ‘anti-racists’ and join efforts to reverse systemic racism and foster
Complete our SURVEY: [ https://forms.gle/vV1cSWJRweFeRxqP6 ] to assess the community’s awareness
of issues related to this very important topic. Results will be shared during the forum.