Ntarupt invites you to join our first global virtual panel bringing together a phenomenal group of women leaders, survivors and changemakers from Dallas and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Three of the panelists were also featured in the 2020 documentary by GLOBAL MOSAIC, “YOUNG WOMEN RISING: Could Empowering Girls Transform the World?” The documentary has aired online, Apple TV, Roku, Link TV, KCET-TV in California, and most recently in North Texas through KERA-TV/PBS-Channel 13.
✓ Issues that many young women face that could interrupt their futures
✓ Educating and supporting young women creates a positive ripple effect that strengthens cities and countries
✓ Empowering women through reproductive health resources and education
✓ Power of women supporting women and leadership training
✓ Surviving trauma and STIs and how parents can have open sexual health conversations with their youth
- Terry Greenberg, CEO of Ntarupt
- Neema Namadamu, Founder & Executive Director of Hero Women Rising in Democratic Republic of Congo
- Mary Valadez, Associate Vice President Grants at the Texas Women’s Foundation
- Byrdy Lynn, Author of “Through the Storm of Early Trauma: Healing and Overcoming” and Motivational Speaker
- Andrea Devora, Alumna of the Texas Women’s Foundation’s Young Women’s Initiative (YWAC) and Ntarupt board member
- Panel Moderator: Jazze, Radio Host and DFW Influencer from 97.9 The Beat
Prizes will be offered during the event, register today and invite your friends and family!
Read more on our website and you can watch the documentary in case you missed it on PBS: www.NTARUPT.ORG