Fifth webinar in a series designed to help you revise key lower GI content examined in the Membership of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland Part A examination (MRCS Part A).
Subsequent webinars will cover high yield topics examined in Applied Basic Sciences and Principles of Surgery in General papers.
- Provide quick fire knowledge on common presentations within lower GI surgery, their required diagnostic work-up and subsequent management options covered in MRCS Part A.
1. Developed the basic knowledge relevant to lower GI disease/surgery to build a platform for further revision
2. Have an understanding of the pathology of commonly examined conditions in lower GI disease
3. Know the relevant investigations required for lower GI presentations
4. Identify the best management options (surgical or non-surgical) for lower GI conditions
- Mr Jonny Hodgkinson – Colorectal SpR
- Mr Tom Barnes – Colorectal SpR
RCSEd Webinar Disclaimer
The content of this webinar is provided for informational purposes only and is general and educational in nature and does not constitute medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. In registering for this webinar, you accept our disclaimer which can be read in full on our website: https://rcsed.ac.uk/webinar-disclaimer