The negative impact of endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) on health is no longer questionable. This online seminar, co-organised by the Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL), Mutualités Libres and the International Association of Mutual Benefit Societies (AIM), will explore the actions which are being taken
at international and European level to reduce exposure to these chemicals. As insurers and care providers, mutuals are deeply committed to act against health-harming EDCs. The event will showcase some best practices from the
Registration is free. The event will be held in English. Please note no interpretation options will be available.
Speakers will include:
- Loek Caubo, President of AIM
- Dr Maria Neira, Director, Environment, Climate Change and Health, World Health Organization (WHO)
- Natacha Cingotti, Health and chemicals programme lead, HEAL
- Christian Horemans, Mutualités Libres
- Zékya Ulmer, Fédération Nationale de la Mutualité Française (FNMF)
- Erich Koch, Sozialversicherung für Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Gartenbau (SVLFG)
- Sibylle Reichert, Executive Director of AIM
For more information about this webinar or for any technical support, please contact the HEAL team (email@example.com).