(UK 14:00 BST; USA 09:00 EDT; AUSTRALIA 23:00 AEST)
This is the fourth in a series of webinars on virtual group consultations. The previous webinar replays are available on https://bslm.org.uk/vgc.
By the end of this webinar, clinical teams will be able to:
- manage Covid-19 symptomatic patient triage safely and efficiently;
- provide continuity of care and peer support for chronic disease patients normally seen face-to-face;
- consider virtual groups for antenatal care, which cannot be suspended;
- motivate/engage self-isolating/infected staff to contribute by safely delivering care;
- inform and empower patients at high-risk for Covid-19.
- assist post-Covid-19 pandemic care for patients with deferred routine care
Chaired by Rob Lawson from the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, supported by Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine, American College of Lifestyle Medicine & Lifestyle Medicine Global Alliance.
• Introduction & Welcome- Rob Lawson, BSLM
• Update on Virtual Group Consultations During COVID- Dr Fraser Birrell, BLSM
• Adapting Low carb groups to COVID, David Unwin, Southport
• Pregnancy Circles during COVID, Angela Harden, University of East London
• Virtual Pain Care, Bart Morlion, Leuven
• Lessons from Scaling COVID Virtual Group Consultations Dr John Stevens, Southern Cross
• Supporting you to deliver virtual group consultations - Alison Manson, National Training Lead
• Summary & next steps- Dr Fraser Birrell
• Panel Q&A and wrap-up, Rob Lawson