This webinar will provide practical suggestions and tips on creating a publication in SciFlow. It is intended for researchers who produce publications alone or in a team.
Writing collaboratively on the same version of an article, sharing references, and reviewing options are essential features of SciFlow to allow co-authors to write a paper together.
New features in SciFlow include more than 2.000 journal templates, change tracking, suggestion mode, and more.
What you can expect in this webinar:
1. A first impression of SciFlow
2. Choosing an appropriate template
3. Structuring the document, inserting images, tables, and formulas
4. Citing & managing references in SciFlow alone or as a team
5. Inviting co-authors from within or outside your institution
6. Collaborative writing using change tracking, suggestions, and commenting
7. Support from the SciFlow team